Medical Imaging is an integral component of oncology clinical trials design. As a Radiologist you will be in charge of reviewing and interpreting diagnostic imaging procedures, namely CT and MRI scans performed at different time points in clinical trials incorporating Imaging endpoints.
- Review the quality, appropriateness and completeness of imaging scans including the correct use of contrast enhancement.
- Perform review, measurements and interpretation of acquired Imaging scans according to protocol-specific interpretation criteria (RECIST version 1.1).
- Generate official interpretations (final reports) and maintain the quality of the images and of the interpretations.
- Ensure the correct and complete transfer of Imaging scans and final reports between the local reviewing platform and the central server.
Education & Knowledge
- Medicine Degree and Specialist Certification in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Good working proficiency with Windows-based or Mac OS-based Radiology reviewing software platforms.
- Good knowledge and experience working with Radiology interpretation criteria, i.e. RECIST version 1.1.
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
The position is available for Radiology graduates and candidates with up to 10 years of experience.
Your attitudes and values
- Eye for detail
- Flexibility in engaging in a variety of clinical and research tasks
We offer the opportunity to develop within a growing company focusing on a wide array of Clinical Research activities, a strong focus on personal development, flexible work conditions and a competitive compensation package.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DICE - Koning Albert Avenue 160, B-1082 Brussels
Back to overview