As a Statistical Programmer, you will be in charge of the statistical analysis of clinical studies.
- Creation of data transfer specifications as per a blinding plan
- Reading data from external sources in SAS
- Integrate and reconcile all eCRF and external data into a clinical database
- Converting databases into the standard clinical formats like CDISC-SDTM and CDISC-ADaM
- Program data lists to support data management activities: edit checks, patients lists, clinical coding, lab conversion and patients profiles
- Program lists for data safety monitoring boards and other independent committees
- Writing programs for the efficacy and safety analysis of clinical trials, based on the SAP
- Program lists for regulatory submissions, e.g. BIMO lists
- Consolidation the output of the statistical analysis in tables, figures and listings.
- Develop macros to automate tasks across projects
- Graduate degree in Informatics or a Master's degree in a numerate field like mathematics, computer sciences, physics, engineering, or similar through experience.
- a degree in statistics is considered a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience in clinical research
- Experience with SAS or R programming
- The following skills are considered a plus:
- Knowledge of CDISC CDASH, SDTM and ADaM
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP and other guidelines in clinical research
- Good IT literacy including MS Office, Adobe,...
- Knowledge of Github or similar tools is considered a plus
- Good verbal and written skills in English and Dutch or French
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Can-do attitude
- Flexibility to engage in a variety of tasks
- Eagerness to learn and continuously develop
- Eye for detail
- Team spirit
- A competitive package with extra-legal benefits
- A young and dynamic work environment
- A strong commitment to your professional growth and continuous development
- An easy to reach office and possibilities to work from home