About DICE – Driven by Science, Committed to Excellence
DICE is a clinical research organization (CRO), we support pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the development of new drugs. DICE carries out all biometrics aspects of clinical research, from data management to processing and statistical analysis to clinical study report compilation. DICE provides (electronic) data capture of the data collected in the clinical trials, data management, statistics, PK analysis, central imaging review , medical monitoring and medical writing services. In order to facilitate our growth, DICE is looking for an experienced Management Assistant.
As a management assistant you are responsible for the administrative and organizational support of the management team. You will have autonomy and multiple responsibilities; you will also be encouraged to take initiatives yourself.
- Manage and coordinate the daily appointments of the executive management
- Follow-up on e-mails and telephones
- Organize internal and external meetings, board meetings, phone conferences.
- Organize attendance to conferences and trade-shows.
- Prepare and redact meeting minutes.
- Manage customer contracts (signing, archiving, follow-up,..)
- Organizing international travel
- Prepare and draft notes, letters, presentations and reports
- Professionally welcome visitor, manage catering, accommodation,…
- Provide back-up for administrative project management tasks
- Prepare monthly reports
- Assist with HR and Finance administration
- A bachelor degree or higher (office management, communication,..) or similar by experience
- At least a first experience with office management and assisting management teams
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good verbal and written skills in English, Dutch and French
- Experience in a Life Science sector is a plus
- Discrete and assertive
- A talent in organizing tasks and delivering
- Stress resistant
- Always keeping an eye on the details
- Quality minded
- Willing to travel occasionally
- A driver’s seat position in biometrics research
- A young and dynamic work environment
- Possibility to grow with and within our company
- An attractive salary with lots of extras
- An easy to reach office
- Possibilities to work from home
Take your career to the next level, and apply now.