About DICE – Driven by Science, Committed to Excellence
DICE is a clinical research organization (CRO), we support pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the development of new drugs. DICE carries out all biometrics aspects of clinical research, from data management to processing and statistical analysis to clinical study report compilation. DICE provides (electronic) data capture of the data collected in the clinical trials, data management, statistics, PK analysis, central imaging review , medical monitoring and medical writing services. In order to facilitate our growth, DICE is looking for an experienced HR manager.
You will be the key person responsible for ensuring team happiness, culture and establishing organizational structures and HR processes for scale. In light of DICE’s exciting growth, it is of huge strategic importance to strengthen the talent acquisition capabilities and implement state-of-the-art recruiting processes. In general, the experienced HR manager will be key for recruiting, retaining and developing our employees. The role of the experienced HR manager will be based in Groot-Bijgaarden.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business
- Focus on recruitment
- Design, develop and implement recruitment strategies to identify and attract both active and passive job seekers.
- Source candidates through a variety of methods including online job boards, social media, networking, advertising, cold calling, referrals, and internal rotation.
- Deploy and develop all best practices for employee retention, help team leads to identify and develop talent, install and facilitate a talent recognition program, stay on top of latest developments and trends regarding employee retention
- Be a sparring partner for all teams, globally. Work closely with the leadership team and advise them regarding all HR related topics
- Manage HR administration (payroll, legal/contracts) in close collaboration with our external payroll service provider.
- At least 5+ years of experience in HR for a growing company.
- “State-of-the-art” experience regarding talent acquisition, retention and development
- Profound knowledge of HR processes and policies (payroll, compliance)
- Experience in driving organizational development and up-scaling initiatives
- Knowledge of employer branding best practices
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Good verbal and written skills in English, Dutch and French
- Discrete and assertive
- A talent in organizing tasks and delivering
- Stress resistant with a can-do mentality
- Always keeping an eye on the details
- Quality minded
- A driver’s seat position in a growing environment
- A young and dynamic work environment
- Possibility to grow with and within our company
- An attractive salary with lots of extras
- An easy to reach office
- Possibilities to work from home
Take your career to the next level, and apply now!