Who are we
DICE is a clinical research organization (CRO), that carries out all biometrics aspects of clinical research for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, from data management to processing statistical analysis and clinical study report compilation. DICE provides (electronic) data capture, data management, statistics, PK analysis, central imaging reviews, medical monitoring and medical writing services. Check us out on: www.dice-cro.com.
What makes DICE unique
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment where you get to partner with start-ups as well as well-established companies. You will be instrumental in their success to bring new medicines to market safeguarding the correct process both from an ethical as statistical point of view;
- You will be working on a variety of projects and contribute to different aspects ranging from design to final delivery;
- We are committed to your continuous learning and development;
- Collaboration and team spirit define our culture and strong values like service, excellence, integrity and ownership – ensure we deliver superior results for our customers.
What will you be doing
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, your main responsibilities are to assist in all project/study-specific activities of the Data Management, Central Imaging, Medical monitoring and Project management team.
You will be responsible for
- Supporting the DICE study team in all administrative tasks during a project;
- Organizing project team meetings, creating meeting minutes and ensuring follow up;
- Coordinating all study access for internal and external parties to systems where DICE is responsible for;
- Executing all Imaging Administrator related tasks such as:
- the filing and archiving all documentation and files according to the applicable SOP in a contemporaneous, transparent and accurate manner,
- Initial quality check of images,
- Coordination of image reading and site qualification by radiologists,
- Providing assistance to image readers in practical aspects,
- Assist in the set-up of imaging processes for new projects,
- Preparing scans for re-reads to assess intra- and inter-rater variability
- Management of external events sponsored or attended by DICE;
- Creating and maintaining visibility of DICE on all external social media channels.
Ideal work experience and education
- Bachelor in office management/ management assistant (medical secretary is a plus) or equivalent through experience
- Experience in pharma industry is considered a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and French
- v Expert knowledge in MS Office applications (Word, excel and power point) and social media native
What makes you stand out
- Focus with an eye for detail
- Achievement orientation and high energy
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a customer obsession
- Can do attitude and the flexibility to engage in a variety of tasks
- Growth mindset to continuously learn and stay on top of latest developments
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as collaboratively in a team, in an atmosphere where giving constructive feedback is a must
What we offer
- A competitive package with extra-legal benefits
- A young and dynamic work environment
- A strong commitment to your professional growth and continuous development
- An easy to reach office & possibilities to work from home
Your success will be the result of your entrepreneurial drive, passion for delivering superior results and your desire to fulfil the commitments to clients and co-workers.
Take your career to the next level, and apply now!