As a (Bio)-Statistician, you will manage and execute the statistical analysis of our projects.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that is focused on delivering excellent work meeting high quality international standards.
- Provide input for study protocol
- Design of the study
- Sample size calculation
- Statistical methodology
- Write and review the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
- Perform statistical analysis of clinical trial data
- Report statistical results in the format of structured TFLs and contribute to writing the clinical study report
- Develop appropriate methodology for specific therapeutic areas
- Take part in the process of optimizing internal efficiency.
A health or science related Master Level University degree in a numerate field: statistics or biostatistics, mathematics, physics, engineer or similar
- Junior Statistician: minimum 1 year of experience with statistical analyses
- Senior Statistician: minimum 5 years of experience with statistical analyses
- Relevant experience in clinical research or background in a medical field is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English - knowledge of Dutch or French preferable
- Thorough knowledge of SAS
- Focus with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Achievement orientation and high energy
- Can do attitude and the flexibility to engage in a variety of tasks
- Customer driven
- Growth mindset to continuously learn and stay on top of latest developments
We offer you
- A driver’s seat position in biometrics research
- A young and dynamic work environment
- Possibility to grow with and within our company
- An attractive salary with lots of extras
- An easy to reach office & possibilities to work from home
- A strong commitment to your professional growth and continuous development
- A competitive package with extra-legal benefits (company car, mobile phone, meal vouchers, and insurances package).
We promote flexibility in working arrangements.